Friday, September 10, 2010

(NEW) FULL HOUSE PAINTING!!!

For the past 3 months I have been working on a 4ft. x 4ft. painting of the cast of 90's TV show Full House. Over 200 hours later, the painting is finally finished and Thank God (Bob Saget). I was honestly sick of painting it after the first 100 hours and just wanted it to be done. The absurdity of painting a Full House Stained Glass themed painting was incredibly funny to me at first but after realizing I had spent the past 3 months working my ass off, day and night, on a painting that includes people like Jon Stamos, I can honestly say that the hilarity of such a strange idea wore off and I ended up wondering what the hell I was doing with my life...Anyway, finally, 3 months later. Here it is! Please comment and tell me what you think, but in the words of Uncle Jesse, "have mercy!"


PRINTS: $40
ORIGINAL UNFRAMED 4ft. x 4ft. PAINTING: $1,500
send all orders to linehamm@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Artsy said...

I bet Bob Saget would buy the original with his pocket change.