Sunday, September 12, 2010

GET YOUR ART OUT THERE!!!



No matter what form of art you produce, whether it may be sculpture, photography, print making, or any other form, the best obvious advice I can give to you is GET YOUR ART OUT THERE! These photos are from an artists/vendors market that was held from 9am to 4pm on 9/11 at Eye Level Art in Charleston, SC. I am very serious about the way you display your art but in all seriousness sometimes you just need to show your talent and passion every single chance you can get. This market did not allow me to display my art the way it should've been displayed (on the walls, nicely lit, etc.) but I didn't give a shit. This wasn't MY art show and displaying my work in this untidy way still helped me out big time. Well over 100 people showed and took business cards from me. I also met and befriended all kinds of cool artists and vendors who I'd love to help and in return could help me (It's all about contacts). Show your art everywhere. Make it a business. Make stickers, key chains, etc...who cares! Just get it out there every single chance you get!

No comments: