Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TUESDAY TIP #1

I have always wondered to myself, while looking at other artists work, "how do these artists produce this stuff?" "What material do they use?" "How can I find a better understanding on how to follow in such great artists footsteps?"...Well, I am now going to answer a lot of these questions I have wondered to myself for all of you in a weekly Tuesday blog called "Tuesday Tip". Every Tuesday I will reveal a simple tip explaining how I produce my art and hopefully anybody that would like to can learn a thing or two about the way I create...So here goes the first tip...

I get a lot of questions from people concerning how I can get such straight thick black lines in all of my paintings and the answer is simple...acrylic paint markers. These paint markers make it so easy to take a ruler and do exactly what I want, make perfect straight lines. Of coarse you need to be careful and keep a steady hand, but a ruler and black paint markers is exactly how I get such straight lines in all of my work. You can find these markers online and purchase them for very cheap. They last a long time and come in handy for every single painting I produce.




No comments: