Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Paying Tribute To Morgantown's Young Artists

I have recently moved away from my home for the past few years of Morgantown WV where I was lucky enough to meet and work beside quite a few up and coming artists that I hope will continue to expand and produce their body of work. I am now residing in Charleston SC until January when I move to NYC, but I would like to pay tribute to a few of the local Morgantown artists I have met along the way. Morgantown WV may not be the most well known spot to look for new artists but I assure you that isn't holding any of these hard working newcomers back. I would like to give credit where it is deserved and I feel that these few people have earned it.

All images and work are copyrighted to these artists. I had no part in creating any of these works or the images taken.


BRYN PERROTT: PAINTER





SAGE PERROTT: PRINT MAKER




MALISSA GOFF: PAINTER



ROCKY MCDONALD: PAINTER



NIKKI ROTUNDA: PHOTOGRAPHER


1 comment:

Artsy said...

I love Nikki Rotunda's photography, both here and when she took The Gentlemen photos. She seems very talented, and from seeing so many people's work who say "I want to be a photographer and I'm good at it!" I suppose that's saying something, because she's better than most, if not all, of them, in my opinion.