Sunday, August 15, 2010

BUY PRINTS OF MY ART NOW!!!

I have recently had prints made of my art work (thanks to Wild Zero Studios in Morgantown WV) and I must admit, I couldn't be happier with the way they've turned out. The prints are about 18x12 inches and cost only $40. I am only producing 50 of each and they are selling fast so buy yours now. Contact me on linehamm@yahoo.com and I can mail the prints out to you.

These prints came in the mail today and on top of looking great, they're just soooo much fun to hang out with! You should do the same!

Just kickin back with my prints...

Marvin Gaye print was telling us some jokes.

Spotting Johnny Cash print.

Prints love to cuddle!!!

Reading them a story. I don't think Johnny Cash print enjoyed the plot too much.

AAAHHHH You caught us in the shower!


Rockin out with my new friends to Rock Band!!! John Lennon print has a new high score!!!

No comments: